Jordy Dazz & Dyro IN STUDIO

by Shady1292 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:07 am

Jordy dazz has this in studio series with dyro

--------------------------------------------------Shady1292

no avatar
Verbun

Re: Jordy Dazz & Dyro IN STUDIO

by Verbun » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 am

For anyone wanting to understand 44:30, this is what I think Dyro meant. (I also commented this on some YouTube comments)

After some experimenting I think this is what he means. I dont know if it is possible in every DAW. I tested it in Abelton and it is also possible in FL (dyro's daw) What he means is you have 2 sounds playing for example a crash and a kick. In the kick you eq all the highs out so you only have the lows. Then you route the sounds of both the kick and the crash to the same channel. So if you solo that channel you hear the lows of the kick and the crash. Now you Distort it, and take out the lows. What you get is a distorted pumping crash.

But you could do this with a bass and different type of high sounds. Like he says, because of the distorting you will hear the vibration (of the low sound) in the high sound.

Ps. Exited for cyborg.

no avatar
overeem

Re: Jordy Dazz & Dyro IN STUDIO

by overeem » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:25 pm

BTW the main drop of the track (apocalypse) that Jordy Dazz is showing in this video came from our beloved vengeance friends VEH4 Syle Control 128BPM Dmin A#Maj7 Gmin
You can check the sample he took here ==> https://clyp.it/n10f32j5
A bit surprising that he talks at 27 minuts of this video about the main drop, how the sounds were layered and all to produce the final sound in main drop.
All in all it always matters the most what comes out of the speakers and not the tools used, right? :ugeek:

Return to Tutorials