The Album Thread

Let's keep each other updated!
no avatar
vizzap

Topic author

The Album Thread

by vizzap » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:09 pm

Thought it would be a good idea to create an album thread - a place to discuss and enlight eachother about old, recent and upcoming albums from our favorite producers! :)

A pretty hot album right now is Disclosure's second album Caracal which dropped on Friday. Definitely one of my favorite albums ever. Love pretty much every track on this album, especially Willing & Able and Omen. Here's a short minimix if you want a taste of it:

On Friday, Avicii's album Stories comes out as well. I haven't really liked the singles that much, but I hope the rest of the album will match my expectations!

Any upcoming albums you guys are looking forward to? :)

no avatar
MilesDominic

Re: The Album Thread

by MilesDominic » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:51 am

Can't wait till Madeon and Porter make a second album lol.

no avatar
frankbelg

by frankbelg » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:00 pm

Last Friday it came out Kaskade's album which disappoint me a little bit, also came out Robin Schulz's album and Chvrches's album which i think they're pretty good.
And this Friday will come out the remixed album of Worlds too!

no avatar
MaxVangeli

by MaxVangeli » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:25 am

vizzap wrote:Thought it would be a good idea to create an album thread - a place to discuss and enlight eachother about old, recent and upcoming albums from our favorite producers! :)

A pretty hot album right now is Disclosure's second album Caracal which dropped on Friday. Definitely one of my favorite albums ever. Love pretty much every track on this album, especially Willing & Able and Omen. Here's a short minimix if you want a taste of it:

[ YouTube ]

On Friday, Avicii's album Stories comes out as well. I haven't really liked the singles that much, but I hope the rest of the album will match my expectations!

Any upcoming albums you guys are looking forward to? :)

This is a really great thread guys!

no avatar
vizzap

Topic author

by vizzap » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:15 am

Avicii's second album Stories is out now! What's your first impressions? :)

Favorite songs for me are City Lights, Sunset Jesus and Trouble. Got to hand it to Avicii, his songwriting is really great, and credit to him for trying out different tempos and styles. I don't think it always works out that well, but I do like the album.

no avatar
vizzap

Topic author

by vizzap » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:39 pm

So, Axtone is turning 10 years old this year, and are celebrating with a compilation album which is coming out soon. Axwell himself has a new track coming out on it, titled "Waiting For So Long (Gloria)". It was premiered on Beats1 this week, and I literally can not wait to get my hands on it. Such a great piece of music! :)

no avatar
frankbelg

by frankbelg » Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:25 am

I just finished to listen Wild Youth and I have no words to explain how wonderful the album is :)

Return to Music