Thoughts on Wild Youth chapter 1?

Let's keep each other updated!
no avatar
Geomaticz

Topic author

Thoughts on Wild Youth chapter 1?

by Geomaticz » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 am

Hey guys,

As most of you know, Steve Angello dropped chapter 1 from his album Wild Youth. I'm really curious on all the opinions so far, mine is as following:

I've never heard an Dance album like this before that comes so close to an artist. I really feel the story in all the tracks, somehow I see myself when I listen to it, it's kinda hard to explain but some of us had tough times in life (Me included) so this makes it even more emotional and beautiful at the same time. Every track is so unique and beautiful.

I'm really glad that there are still artists that care about passion, emotion and real music instead of hitting the charts, making music for money, fame etc etc.

If you haven't heard it yet, listen to it quickly! Show some love and buy his album, if some1 really deserves it it's definitely Steve.

Bring on the opinions!

no avatar
Arana

Re: Thoughts on Wild Youth chapter 1?

by Arana » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:10 pm

I listened today, and as you say, I never heard something like that before. I need the second chapter now

no avatar
vizzap

by vizzap » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:24 pm

So glad this is finally being released. I find all the tracks released so far to be really, really good, with The Ocean being my current favorite. I don't really get why he decided to split the album into two pieces, though. I think an album tells a better story when you hear it from beginning to end, but that's just my opinion of course. Regardless, I'm really looking forward to the release of the second chapter in January!

no avatar
PatrykUrny

by PatrykUrny » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:45 am

Steve's album is one of the coolest stuffs I've ever heard. Sounds simple but it has something magical inside. I'm waiting for the next chapter :D :D

no avatar
Dekagofficial

by Dekagofficial » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:37 am

It is really cool and afaik based on conversation he split the project into 2 because he still had some things left to finish on pt 2 but didnt want to make people wait any longer.. but he probably just made that up when he said it... we were in a club

Return to Music