Ideas for the forum

Let's talk.
no avatar
MaxVangeli

Re: Ideas for the forum

by MaxVangeli » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:58 am

marvomusic wrote:
maxvangeli wrote:
marvomusic wrote:How about making the header image linked to the home page?

Do u mean to the home page of the forum or the maxvangeli.com? To the forum there is a home tab under my logo.

The forum. I know it's the home tab there, but I'm sure people tend to click on that image to "bring them home". Anyway, these are small details, it's not super-important. ;)

No worries I am working on it :) I will have my guys slowly perfect everything as we grow!

no avatar
Lars

by Lars » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:34 pm

marvomusic wrote:
maxvangeli wrote:
marvomusic wrote:How about making the header image linked to the home page?

Do u mean to the home page of the forum or the maxvangeli.com? To the forum there is a home tab under my logo.

The forum. I know it's the home tab there, but I'm sure people tend to click on that image to "bring them home". Anyway, these are small details, it's not super-important. ;)

Yes, yes, yes! That's something I was thinking aswell. I already clicked like 10 times on the header by accidence, because I am used to it :lol:
time flies when you're throwing watches

no avatar
KUZMA

by KUZMA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:19 pm

I was thinking to split feedback thread a bit, one that is there will stay, but i would add collab section for people who would like to, well collab with someone :D but that is for later on, when feedback thread will be packed with posts :)

no avatar
vizzap

by vizzap » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:43 pm

I too would like to see one more section under the 'Production' category. A designated place for people to discuss and ask questions about things like mixing, sound design, music theory and so forth would be nice, as I think the 'General Discussion' forum is becoming a bit messy right now.

That being said, loving the forum! Thanks for setting it up, Max! :)

no avatar
jz1
Site Admin

by jz1 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:53 am

You guys asked, we heard :lol: Keep the input coming! You all doing a great job so far!

no avatar
MARCOBUDRIESI

by MARCOBUDRIESI » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:50 am

Also we can , (Mr Vangeli) :geek: make a monthly competition or something like that .. [Soundcloud][/Soundcloud] www.soundcloud.com/marco-budriesi

no avatar
Coyotunez

by Coyotunez » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:20 pm

I banned flash out of my life, but when I go to a post with a youtube video I can't play it. (And since there is no link I can't even watch the thing on youtube)
I get "Missing plugin", and when I click on that it asks me to install flash.

This is the only place where I can't watch youtube videos, so it would be great if you guys could look in to that.

no avatar
MaxVangeli

by MaxVangeli » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:47 am

Coyotunez wrote:I banned flash out of my life, but when I go to a post with a youtube video I can't play it. (And since there is no link I can't even watch the thing on youtube)

This is the only place where I can't watch youtube videos, so it would be great if you guys could look in to that.

@jz1 What do u think of this?

no avatar
jz1
Site Admin

by jz1 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:21 pm

MaxVangeli wrote:
Coyotunez wrote:I banned flash out of my life, but when I go to a post with a youtube video I can't play it. (And since there is no link I can't even watch the thing on youtube)

Great input and i totally agree on the flash part. Fixed it! Should be working now :D

no avatar
Coyotunez

by Coyotunez » Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:45 am

jz1 wrote:
MaxVangeli wrote:

Great input and i totally agree on the flash part. Fixed it! Should be working now :D

Yes it's all working now. Thanks a lot!

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion