'Epiphany'[Progressive House]  - Feedback

Show us your productions.
no avatar
JACK

Re: 'Epiphany'[Progressive House]

by JACK » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:09 pm

Cool vibe to the track, mixing could be better but this will just come with hours in the studio. I think you should lower the volume of the build and add a reverb automation to the build as well as some crashes and impacts to make the drop stand out a little more!

no avatar
Kayvian

by Kayvian » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 pm

The one big thing I noticed is that the sub is lacking! It'll really help fatten your drop up. Great idea, though!

no avatar
GirosOfficial

Topic author

by GirosOfficial » Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:12 pm

Steve wrote:
GirosOfficial wrote:[ https://soundcloud.com/girosofficial/epiphany/s-F5dc2 ]

Any feedback is welcome! What I'm mainly looking for is specific tips for mixing, so anything in that field would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance guys.

This sounds amazing! Love the combination of different sounds you used. I think it would be more interesting if you changed the bassline melody for the second "drop" (just so it's not that one note) and added some harmonies on top of the main chords you have. Keep up the good work man!

Thank you!!!! Glad you enjoyed it! And thanks for the feedback! Gonna try some things and see how it all comes out! :)

no avatar
24Emily

by 24Emily » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:14 am

Hello, folks!
If you'd like to find out more about religious holidays, this source may be very helpful, follow and read more about the origin of the most important religious holiday Epiphany http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/epiphany-essay

no avatar
sicksmokerecords

by sicksmokerecords » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Loving that one man ;)
Sick !!

no avatar
RebeccaPalmer

by RebeccaPalmer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:52 pm

It's quite an interesting point of view, as well as unique approach! Thanks! You've impressed me!

Previous

Return to Feedback